Saturday, April 18, 2009


AHSChoir SYF 2009 - Ave Maria

Took me FOREVER to upload this video cause I accidentally set the video on best quality. This isn't uploaded on HD quality though. You guys look and sound great! :D I love the new choir uniform, seriously!



Miao jia! :D The last part's being cut off cause they caught me video-ing :/


(its bye bye to the set piece since syf isn't over yet oops :/)


Thanks lucienne for helping me take the videos! (there was somebody blocking me)



I also found this, the announcements of results. (number 25) Notice the pause between the G & wh. somebody in front of us went "shut up!", the screaming went on for 20 seconds.


Just one more video to prove how crazy anglicans can be, 2007.




Springtime Rhapsody (SR performing arts night) is finally over! There were some flaws in the ushering and I was kinda clueless at some point in time, but its still a great experience otherwise ;D

The designing process was fun no doubt, but its kinda sad that all the tickets are gonna end up in the dustbin or something. The school wanted to collect them to record the attendance, only one girl dared to ask if she could keep the ticket as a momentum, haha. Got myself the SMALLER green version since there were extras :P

Jade had to hold the hungry donation bin and beg for donations, which was much more tiring compared to my job, I must say.


Pretty much enjoyed all the performances, loved the sketches, dances & everything! Ah, the guzheng ensemble reminded me of my guzheng-playing times 8 years ago. Its still sitting in that coffin box in the storeroom, I wonder how much of it I can still play. 0_O SRJChorale has improved ALOT since the last time I heard it during orientation! :D




My lips are currently RED and swollen. Yes, STILL. I tried playing on Qianlin's Euphonium for an hour or so, and probably pressed my lips too hard against the mouthpiece since it was my first time. Thus my poor swollen lips which can't whistle anymore ): I got her to take a video of it and it resulted in alot of takes LOL. So mary had a little lamb ended up all funny & brassy (if you get what I mean)

Not like I had any other instrument to play with cause they needed my flute for the performance :/




Oh, Ms Kwa got us to repaint and edit the square tile collage thingums near the crossroads cafe. So the deadlines for the photos and the development board got postponed! :D Rushed like mad right before the lesson but at least I can hand in slightly better work on tuesday I think. Ugh, it was mad rushing during free period though.

THE SCHOOL'S HP LAPTOPS SUCK! (the dell ones were all taken up D: )






Priority is PW & econs & the landscape homework before ANYTHING ELSE for this weekend!

I've got the GP test from 7:45 to 9:00 tomorrow, and geography later on.


TATA .

No comments: